OUTDOOR TEAM BUILDING
ACTIVITIES & CHALLENGES
Get your teams motivated, excited and working together better than ever. Our Outdoor Team Building Activities for Midlands based clients are all about seeing your colleagues in a different light – while having loads of fun.
We provide seriously fun outdoor team building events for clients based in Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Nottingham areas. Ideally situated on the Warwickshire / Leicestershire border our location is ideal for companies within the Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire regions.
Our sister company, Eventurous based on the site of Mythe Farm, deliver all our outdoor team building event packages to the highest standard, ensuring you receive the best possible experience for your colleagues, team members and clients.
Our outdoor teambuilding packages cover a variety of styles to suit your budget and purpose:
- Motor Sports Team Day – A high energy competition that could involve: quad and kart racing, off road 4 x 4, power turn buggies, shredders
- Multi-Activity Day that could include any of our motor or target sports, team exercises and challenges
- Survivalists; Team Challenge tests teams to their limit of knowledge, skills and abilities on this journey based activity challenge day
- Crystal Amaze tests team members talents as they enter each zone.
- Our Soap Box Cart Racing focuses on team skills and development, whilst having fun!
- Bushcraft Skills and Survival Techniques – to stretch your team and take them out of their comfort zone
- Target and Country Pursuits – The more sedate, but equally exhilarating: archery, crossbows, rifle, pistol and laser clay shooting, falconry and sheepdog handling
- A Murder Mystery…with a difference!
- Archery Attack Team Challenge outdoor team event on our 150 acre site
- ‘It’s a Knockout’ Team Challenge
- ‘The ‘Space Race’ – an inter-team competition to launch your rocket!
- ‘Plan Bee’ an inspiring team day that not only gets corporate teams ‘buzzing’, but also helps to restore the local bee population!
We have even more team building ideas that will test your trust, communication, problem solving and leadership within teams whilst having fun at the same time. Visit our sister company Eventurous for more details.
All this, and more, can happen at our stunning 150 acre Mythe Farm site. You can come to our amazing venue for your team building, or we can come to you anywhere in the UK, whichever suits you best.
Your dedicated Event Manager will discuss in detail the objectives of your event, all aspects of design and delivery, creating a package that meets your needs. Call now on 01827 722201.
The client wanted a challenging but rewarding activity day for two of their departments culminating in a simulation designed to develop collaboration and working across the departments.
The key aims were to:
- To develop an understanding of what was required to improve team performance and working relationships
- Understand themselves better as individuals and as a team
- See a new side to colleagues and work to their strengths
- Have a fun and rewarding day
We designed an experiential programme that incorporated outdoor team building activities that focused on particular aspects of team and personal development. Starting off the day with short team exercises allowed the teams to develop a working relationship and a better understanding of individual strengths.
After a mouth-watering BBQ lunch on site, our teams were set the challenge to design and construct a system that delivered a ball to specific client requirements. Matching workplace practices and relationships was key to the success of the event meeting the clients overall aims.