TASKS & CHALLENGES
All our indoor team building tasks and challenges can be designed to meet the needs of your audience any time of year whether rewarding, engaging, inspiring, exciting, and motivating or just for fun!
Read our blog about the benefits of indoor team building during the winter months.
We operate from Mythe Farm in the Midlands. For clients based locally in the Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Derby and Nottingham areas we are easily accessible by road or rail. Our inspiring facilities on our stunning 150 acre site has delivered events for clients from Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire.
Our indoor team building event packages are delivered here at Mythe Farm by our highly-experienced sister company, Eventurous.
We put together tailor-made packages to suit your budget and number of delegates. Our fun indoor team building challenges include:
- Great British Bake Off to get your teams cooking!
- Can your team solve our exciting and unique murder mystery ‘An Open and Closed Case‘
- High-energy competition including a Grand Prix using 10th scale ‘Monster Trucks’!
- Creative and competitive, are you up to the ‘Great Egg Race’ multi-team challenge?
- Create a sculpture that represents a team’s vision or link to a conference theme.
- Learn a new skill doing a ‘Circus Workshop’
- Great business simulation developing the ‘Network Links’
- Add ‘PACE’ and develop your team skills using the ‘Soap Box Cart Race‘
- Create your own brand on our delicious ‘Chocolate Making Workshop’
- Beat to the rhythm of the djembe on our ‘Drumming Workshop’
- Recreate a masterpiece with the ‘Bigger Picture’
- Direct a film and create an advert in ‘Product Launch’
- Communication and vision are key in the ‘Gravity Conveyor System‘.
You can come to our amazing venue on the Warwickshire / Leicestershire border for your team building, or we can come to you anywhere in the UK, whichever suits you best. Our Mythe Farm venue lies between Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester and Derby and is 30 minutes from Birmingham city centre, just off the M42.
Not found what you are looking for within indoor team building activities page? Try our outdoor team building activities or our team development pages for more inspiration.
Your dedicated Event Manager will discuss in detail the objectives of your team building event, all aspects of design and delivery, creating a package that meets your needs including budget. Call now on 01827 722201 to find out how we can help get the best out of your team.
The client required a team day for 64 delegates that included an element of competition, collaboration within the team and an understanding of success…in January!
We designed an indoor team building activity that revolved around the design and build of motorised cars using Knex kits.
Eight teams needed to succeed at a number of challenges to gain key pieces of equipment to complete their build and a licence to enter the race at the end of the day.
These challenges included a mix of cerebral and physical exercises that focused on specific team skills, drawing on the strengths within the team to succeed.