An action that came out of our clients visioning conference was to cascade that vision and their High Performance Team (HPT) model throughout the business.
Starting with the first line managers, a six month Management Development Programme was designed to provide the opportunity for managers to better understand the vision and the HPT model, and inspire them to make the changes happen that were needed to achieve this.
This programme culminated in a day at Garlands Corporate that incorporated learning from sessions up to this point and provide the opportunity to further embed learning through doing and reviewing performance against the HPT model. The focus of the programme was designed to support their future leaders needs in understanding the step change required in technical and behavioural skills to make their vision a reality.
The key aims were to:
• To embed the company vision, values and behaviours at senior management level
• Understand themselves better as leaders
• Acquire and refresh leadership skills
• Develop a plan of cascading the above into their teams
The objectives for the final day included:
• Making change happen
• Project management skills
• Developing a strategy and converting this into usable plans
• Coaching and leadership
• Developing a continuous improvement culture
We designed an experiential programme that incorporated indoor sessions to embed learning from the programme so far, together with a business simulation that incorporated vision, strategy, leadership and project management skills.
Management Development Programme